Saturday, April 28, 2018

Guess the movies from the taglines: Y

Blogging from A to Z Challenge
(Click here for my theme reveal.)

Tagline... you're it! 

I'll give the taglines, you guess the movie titles.


Hint #1: today's movies start with the letter...


(Spoiler alert: these are linked to the IMDb list of taglines for the movie.)


Theater 1
One word can change everything.

Theater 2
Lather. Rinse. Save the world.

Theater 3
Meet your ancestors.

Theater 4
What doesn't kill you... is going to marry your brother.



Another hint coming up...




Hint #2: The taglines belong to these movies...

A. Year One (2009)
B. Yes Man (2008)
C. You Again (2010)

(Not all movies referenced during this challenge are quality films, but I appreciate their witty taglines.)

Answers coming up...




Answers:
Theater 1: B
Theater 2: D
Theater 3: A
Theater 4: C

How did you do? Have you seen any of the movies? Which one is your favorite? Which tagline is your favorite?

I've seen Yes Man and You Again.

My favorite of the taglines: What doesn't kill you... is going to marry your brother.

My favorite of the movies: Neither of the two I've seen are memorable enough to list as a favorite.

4 comments:

  1. I haven't see any of these movies but oddly enough, I dated my husband's brother before we were married. That's how I met him :)

    Janet’s Smiles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You dated your husband's brother... is it awkward at family gatherings?

      Delete
  2. The only movie here I'm familiar with is Yes Man, a very funny Jim Carrey film. Tagline is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true... one word can change everything.

      Delete