Thursday, April 26, 2018

Guess the movies from the taglines: W

Blogging from A to Z Challenge

Tagline... you're it! 

I'll give the taglines, you guess the movie titles.


Hint #1: today's movies start with the letter...


(Spoiler alert: these are linked to the IMDb list of taglines for the movie.)


Theater 1
You can't try and blend in, when you were born to stand out.

Theater 2
After 700 years of doing what he was built for - he'll discover what he's meant for.

Theater 3
Four guys from the suburbs hit the road... and the road hit back.

Theater 4
Instant hero. Just add water.


Another hint coming up...




Hint #2: The taglines belong to these movies...

A. WALL-E (2008)
B. The Waterboy (1998)
C. Wild Hogs (2007)
D. Wonder (2017)

(Not all movies referenced during this challenge are quality films, but I appreciate their witty taglines.)

Answers coming up...




Answers:
Theater 1: D
Theater 2: A
Theater 3: C
Theater 4: B

How did you do? Have you seen any of the movies? Which one is your favorite? Which tagline is your favorite?

I've seen all four movies. 

My favorite of the taglines: Four guys from the suburbs hit the road... and the road hit back.

My favorite of the movies: They are all good, but Wonder wins. (Click here for my review.)

4 comments:

  1. I haven't seen Wonder but I have seen the other ones. Wild Hogs was pretty funny.

    Janet’s Smiles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my, I got a kick out of Wild Hogs. So funny.

      Delete
  2. I've seen WALL-E and Wild Hogs, both good films and good taglines. I guessed the other ones too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was surprised how much I enjoyed WALL-E. Amazing how much personality showed through simply with sound and expressions... visual art form for sure.

      Delete