Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Guess the movies from the taglines: D

Blogging from A to Z Challenge
(Click here for my theme reveal.)

Tagline... you're it! 

I'll give the taglines, you guess the movie titles.


Hint #1: Today's movies start with the letter...


(Spoiler alert: these are linked to the IMDb list of taglines for the movie.)
What makes you different, makes you dangerous.

Another hint coming up...




Hint #2: The taglines belong to these movies...

A. Deliverance (1972)
C. Divergent (2014)
D. Dumb and Dumber (1994)

(Not all movies referenced during this challenge are quality films, but I appreciate their witty taglines.)

Answers coming up...




Answers:
Theater 1: A
Theater 2: D
Theater 3: B
Theater 4: C

How did you do? Have you seen any of the movies? Which one is your favorite? Which tagline is your favorite?

Divergent is the only one I haven't seen, but I did write a review for one of its sequels, Allegiant (found here).

My favorite of the taglines: This is the weekend they didn't play golf. 

My favorite of the movies: Hmmm... none of them are on the top of my "see again" list, but I like the goofy humor in Dumb and Dumber, so it edges out the others.

6 comments:

  1. Yes, I got all of them correct. My favorite of the bunch is The Devil Wears Prada. Meryl Streep is great in a good story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are good at this! And Meryl Streep is amazing, for sure.

      Delete
  2. This is cool. I got them all but the Dumb and Dumber was only because I got the other three. I'm not a Dumb and Dumber fan but I've seen all the rest. I'll have to go back and catch your earlier posts.
    Janet
    Janet’s Smiles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good job! I hope you enjoy the other posts, too. Thanks for your comment!

      Delete
  3. Yay!! I knew the Devil Wears Prada and Divergent - I'm feeling quite proud of myself today :)

    Leanne | www.crestingthehill.com.au
    E for Enjoy Life Today

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are on a roll! Keep up the good work!

      Delete