Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Guess the movies from the taglines: I

Blogging from A to Z Challenge
(Click here for my theme reveal.)

Tagline... you're it! 

I'll give the taglines, you guess the movie titles.


Hint #1: today's movies start with the letter...


(Spoiler alert: these are linked to the IMDb list of taglines for the movie.)


Theater 1
It's not about the money. It's about the money.

Theater 2
Heroes aren't born. They're built.

Theater 3
She's having the time of his life.

Theater 4
A major emotion picture.


Another hint coming up...




Hint #2: The taglines belong to these movies...

A. Identity Thief (2013)
B. Inside Out (2015)
C. Iron Man (2008)
D. The Italian Job (2003)

(Not all movies referenced during this challenge are quality films, but I appreciate their witty taglines.)

Answers coming up...




Answers:
Theater 1: D
Theater 2: C
Theater 3: A
Theater 4: B

How did you do? Have you seen any of the movies? Which one is your favorite? Which tagline is your favorite?

I've seen all of these movies.

My favorite of the taglines: A major emotion picture.

My favorite of the movies: I really like the concept and humor of Inside Out, but for action, I pick The Italian Job.

8 comments:

  1. I figured out the Italian Job and Iron Man but not the others. Good choices

    Janet’s Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi trudy - my favourite the Italian Job ... always amuses me .. cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was surprised how much I enjoyed The Italian Job. I need to see the older version, too, and compare.

      Delete
  3. Out of these four I've only seen Iron Man - so not doing very well at all with getting the answers right tonight.

    Leanne | www.crestingthehill.com.au
    J for Just Do It!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You've mentioned needing grandchildren to get you to watch the animated ones... we saw Inside Out because our granddaughter wanted us to watch it. Turns out we really enjoyed it. Tell you what, our daughter, son-in-law, and four grandchildren will be spending a couple weeks in Australia soon... maybe you can borrow them for an afternoon of animated movies. ha!

      Delete
  4. Only one I've seen of these is The Italian Job, which I liked. Didn't guess the taglines this time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A friend of mine was determined to get a Mini-Cooper after watching The Italian Job. (And she did.) Fun little cars... and roomier than they look.

      Delete