Friday, April 27, 2018

Guess the movies from the taglines: X

Blogging from A to Z Challenge
(Click here for my theme reveal.)

Tagline... you're it! 

I'll give the taglines, you guess the movie titles.


Hint #1: today's movies start with the letter...


(Spoiler alert: these are linked to the IMDb list of taglines for the movie.)


Theater 1
If you want someone to save the world, make sure it's someone who likes the world as it is.

Theater 2
Trust a few. Fear the rest.

Theater 3
Take your greatest fear and multiply it by X.

Theater 4
Where time stops and the magic never ends.




Another hint coming up...




Hint #2: The taglines belong to these movies...

A. The X-Files (1998)
B. X-Men (2000)
C. xXx (2002)
D. Xanadu (1980)

(Not all movies referenced during this challenge are quality films, but I appreciate their witty taglines.)

Answers coming up...




Answers:
Theater 1: C
Theater 2: B
Theater 3: A
Theater 4: D

How did you do? Have you seen any of the movies? Which one is your favorite? Which tagline is your favorite?

I've seen X-Men and xXx (Click here for my review of xXx and xXx: State of the Union.)

My favorite of the taglines: Frankly, none of them grab me, but I had limited choices for movies starting with X.

My favorite of the movies: Of the two I've seen, X-Men.

6 comments:

  1. I thought X-Files would be one of the movies, so I got that right. With your hints, I guessed X-Men and Xanadu. Hmmm, I just realized I'm confusing X-Men with Men in Black. hahaha. Great theme.
    The View from the Top of the Ladder

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Glad you were able to guess most of the X titles. I visited your blog and got a kick out of your theme. I want to read the ones I've missed!

      Delete
  2. I got 1 and 3 crossed. Nice picks for X.

    Janet’s Smiles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's easy to get X-titles crossed. (As in crossing with an X.... haha!)

      Delete
  3. The only one I guessed right was Xanadu. That's a terrible tagline for X-Files.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good job guessing! I'm not sure I would have gotten any of them right.

      Delete