Sunday, April 1, 2018

Guess the movies from the taglines: A

Blogging from A to Z Challenge
(Click here for my theme reveal.)

Tagline... you're it! 

I'll give the taglines, you guess the movie titles.


Hint #1: Today's movies start with the letter...


(Spoiler alert: These are linked to the IMDb list of taglines for the movie.)


Theater 1

Theater 3 

Theater 4

Another hint coming up...




Hint #2: The taglines belong to these movies...

A. Air Bud (1997)
B. Arachnophobia (1990)
C. As Good as It Gets (1997)
D. The Avengers (1998)

(Not all movies referenced during this challenge are quality films, but I appreciate their witty taglines.)

Answers coming up...





Answers:
Theater 1: B
Theater 2: D
Theater 3: A
Theater 4: C

How did you do? Have you seen any of the movies? Which one is your favorite? Which tagline is your favorite?

I've seen all of them except that particular version of The Avengers.

My favorite of the taglines: Eight legs, two fangs and an attitude. (Funny tagline, yet makes me shudder.)

My favorite of the movies: As Good as It Gets

8 comments:

  1. I've seen two of the movies but still find this hard to answer, guess I'm just not awake today.

    this would be nice if it's just one movie guess at a time, I find this a bit confusing with all the multiple movies.

    have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! I probably should have called it something like "Match the movies to the taglines," but I find it fun to guess, too.

      Delete
  2. Hi Trudy - a great iniative for the A-Zers ... those that regularly go to the movies ... I have to cheat! But well done ... I'd like to see As Good as it Gets ... a light relief film with an excellent cast - cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Hilary! I wouldn't know the answers without looking them up. It's all for fun! I'll be over to visit your blog soon.

      Delete
  3. The Avengers, yes please! Some of the best one-liners in that movie were delivered by Robert Downey Jr. So glad they spread a little bit of the lines around during the next movies. Can't wait for Infinity War.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Infinity War is due out the end of this month, right? Fantastic!

      Delete
  4. Trudy,

    The only movie I know of these is "The Avengers" but the tagline doesn't ring a bell. I fear I'm not going to be any good at this. :) Happy A2Zing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, I appreciate your comments! The tagline for The Avengers might not ring a bell since it's an older version of the movie (1998). Still, I daresay I wouldn't recognize most taglines even if the movie came out yesterday!

      Delete