Monday, April 16, 2018

Guess the movies from the taglines: N

Blogging from A to Z Challenge
(Click here for my theme reveal.)

Tagline... you're it! 

I'll give the taglines, you guess the movie titles.


Hint #1: today's movies start with the letter...


(Spoiler alert: these are linked to the IMDb list of taglines for the movie.)


Theater 1
His life just got put on paws.

Theater 2
He's not lean. He's not mean. He's nacho average hero.

Theater 3
You'll learn to love her. Warts and all. 

Theater 4
He's out to prove he's got nothing to prove.


Another hint coming up...




Hint #2: The taglines belong to these movies...

A. Nacho Libre (2006)
B. Nanny McPhee (2005)
C. Napoleon Dynamite (2004)
D. Nine Lives (2016)

(Not all movies referenced during this challenge are quality films, but I appreciate their witty taglines.)

Answers coming up...




Answers:
Theater 1: D
Theater 2: A
Theater 3: B
Theater 4: C

How did you do? Have you seen any of the movies? Which one is your favorite? Which tagline is your favorite?

If I watched Nanny McPhee, I don't remember it, but I've seen the others.

My favorite of the taglines: His life just got put on paws. (It fits the movie's concept spot-on.)

My favorite of the movies: Napoleon Dynamite. I watched nearly 3/4 of the movie before I caught the humor the first time I watched. So I immediately watched it again and howled with laughter throughout.

8 comments:

  1. Hi Trudy - I"ve see Nanny McPhee on tv ... the others never - so could guess hers ... cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought I might have seen it, but I watched the trailer and realized I haven't. Guess I better remedy that!

      Delete
  2. The only one of these I've seen was "Nanny McPhee," which was all right for a kids' movie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The trailer looks pretty good. Maybe I'll watch it with the grandkids.

      Delete
  3. Haven't seen any of these, but hooked up all the taglines to the titles of the films. Shows that the screenwriters or producers did a good job with their marketing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good job matching the titles and taglines! It's terrific when the tagline fits the movie perfectly.

      Delete
  4. I saw Nanny McPhee and thought it was pretty cute. You should see it with the grandkids.

    Janet’s Smiles

    ReplyDelete