Thursday, April 12, 2018

Guess the movies from the taglines: K

Blogging from A to Z Challenge
(Click here for my theme reveal.)

Tagline... you're it! 

I'll give the taglines, you guess the movie titles.


Hint #1: today's movies start with the letter...


(Spoiler alert: these are linked to the IMDb list of taglines for the movie.)


Theater 1
There are three sides to this love story.

Theater 2
Go ahead, you tell him you didn't do your homework.

Theater 3
Nobody ever grows up quite like they imagined.

Theater 4
It takes leadership to confront a nation's fear. It takes friendship to conquer your own.



Another hint coming up...




Hint #2: The taglines belong to these movies...

A. The Kid (2000)
B. Kindergarten Cop (1990)
C. The King's Speech (2010)
D. Kramer vs. Kramer (1979)

(Not all movies referenced during this challenge are quality films, but I appreciate their witty taglines.)

Answers coming up...




Answers:
Theater 1: D
Theater 2: B
Theater 3: A
Theater 4: C

How did you do? Have you seen any of the movies? Which one is your favorite? Which tagline is your favorite?

Movies starting with the letter K did not give me much to work with. Few movie choices, and even fewer clever taglines.

My favorite of the taglines: Go ahead, you tell him you didn't do your homework.

My favorite of the movies: Oooo, that's a tough choice. They're all good. But, I think Kindergarten Cop wins, with The Kid a close second.

6 comments:

  1. My favorite was "The King's Speech." It reminds me what a great man George VI was and what an ass his brother was. The scene where he's giving the radio speech was one of my favorite moments in movies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was a powerful scene, for sure. Such a good movie.

      Delete
  2. Got all of them right, but it helped that I've seen all four movies. My favorite is The Kid, the tagline for it too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the quote from Kindergarten Cop too. Kramer vs Kramer was a good one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wouldn't want to tell the Kindergarten Cop I didn't do my homework. What a fun tagline.

      Delete