Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Guess the movies from the taglines: C

Blogging from A to Z Challenge
(Click here for my theme reveal.)

Tagline... you're it! 

I'll give the taglines, you guess the movie titles.


Hint #1: today's movies start with the letter...


(Spoiler alert: these are linked to the IMDb list of taglines for the movie.)


Theater 1
Get an afterlife.

Theater 2

Another hint coming up...




Hint #2: The taglines belong to these movies...

B. Cars (2006)
C. Casper (1995)
D. Catch Me If You Can (2002)

(Not all movies referenced during this challenge are quality films, but I appreciate their witty taglines.)

Answers coming up...





Answers:
Theater 1: C
Theater 2: D
Theater 3: B
Theater 4: A

How did you do? Have you seen any of the movies? Which one is your favorite? Which tagline is your favorite?

I've seen all of these movies. (Click here for my Captain Underpants review.)

My favorite of the taglines: 50% hero. 100% cotton. 

My favorite of the movies: Catch Me If You Can

12 comments:

  1. I've seen Casper and Catch Me If You Can - both great movies for different reasons. I guessed the quotes that came from these two, but wasn't sure about the others.
    Great theme.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good job on guessing two of them! If I hadn't looked them up, I would be stymied.

      Delete
  2. The only one I got was Casper! I have seen all of them except for captain underpants.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I probably wouldn't have watched Captain Underpants if I had been asked to review it. Thankfully I was in the mood for nonsense at the time.

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. I've seen the last two movies - but couldn't remember a single line from either so would never have guessed yours - it's fun reading them though :)

    Leanne | www.crestingthehill.com.au
    D for Don’t Give Up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The taglines are fun to read... glad you enjoyed them. Thanks for your comments!

      Delete
  4. Catch Me If You Can is my favorite in this group. You brighten my day with your posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you are enjoying the posts. I will be over to visit yours real soon. I look forward to reading your reviews!

      Delete
  5. I figured out Casper and Catch Me if You Can. I guessed at Cars and got that too. Fun theme!
    Janet
    Janet’s Smiles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the tagline for Cars... new movie smell... Makes me smile!

      Delete
  6. Hi Trudy - I haven't seen these ... but the catch line of 'Catch Me If you Can' stands out ... cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That tagline is catchy, huh? The true story of a real fake. Piques the interest!

      Delete