Saturday, April 21, 2018

Guess the movies from the taglines: S

Blogging from A to Z Challenge
(Click here for my theme reveal.)

Tagline... you're it! 

I'll give the taglines, you guess the movie titles.


Hint #1: today's movies start with the letter...


(Spoiler alert: these are linked to the IMDb list of taglines for the movie.)


Theater 1
What if someone you never met, someone you never saw, someone you never knew was the only someone for you?

Theater 2
Laugh. Cry. Share the pants.

Theater 3
For years, lines have been drawn... and then colored in yellow.

Theater 4
What does it take to find a lost love? A. Money B. Luck C. Smarts D. Destiny



Another hint coming up...




Hint #2: The taglines belong to these movies...

A. The Simpsons Movie (2007)
D. Slumdog Millionaire (2008)

(Not all movies referenced during this challenge are quality films, but I appreciate their witty taglines.)

Answers coming up...




Answers:
Theater 1: C
Theater 2: B
Theater 3: A
Theater 4: D

How did you do? Have you seen any of the movies? Which one is your favorite? Which tagline is your favorite?

I've seen all of these movies.

My favorite of the taglines: For years, lines have been drawn... and then colored in yellow.

My favorite of the movies: Slumdog Millionaire

6 comments:

  1. Hi Trudy - for a change I've seen two of these ... Sleepless and Slumdog ... both fun movies - cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw Sleepless In Seattle and guessed Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants.

    Janet’s Smiles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It makes it nice when the tagline matches up to the movie, huh.

      Delete
  3. I've seen all of them except for The Simpsons Movie. I like the Slumdog Millionaire tagline the best. All the taglines describe their films well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For this letter, the taglines were fitting and fun.

      Delete