Friday, April 6, 2018

Guess the movies from the taglines: F

Blogging from A to Z Challenge
(Click here for my theme reveal.)

Tagline... you're it! 

I'll give the taglines, you guess the movie titles.


Hint #1: today's movies start with the letter...


(Spoiler alert: these are linked to the IMDb list of taglines for the movie.)


Theater 1
Plumbing soon.

Theater 2
Changing the main course of history.

Theater 3
An unforgettable journey she probably won't remember.

Theater 4
You will bullieve.


Another hint coming up...




Hint #2: The taglines belong to these movies...

A. Ferdinand (2017)
B. Finding Dory (2016)
C. Flushed Away (2006)
D. Free Birds (2013)

(Not all movies referenced during this challenge are quality films, but I appreciate their witty taglines.)

Answers coming up...




Answers:
Theater 1: C
Theater 2: D
Theater 3: B
Theater 4: A

How did you do? Have you seen any of the movies? Which one is your favorite? Which tagline is your favorite?

I've seen 3 1/4 of these movies. I only made it part way through Free Birds.

My favorite of the taglines: An unforgettable journey she probably won't remember.

My favorite of the movies: Finding Dory

(Hey! I think this is the first time my favorite tagline matched my favorite movie.)

6 comments:

  1. Have not seen any of these. So many movies, so little time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed. I've said that often, "So many movies, so little time."

      Delete
  2. Because we don't have kids at home any more we often miss seeing a lot of these types of movies - I haven't seen any of the four you've mentioned - maybe when the grandchildren get old enough to come to stay with us we can catch up on them.

    Leanne | www.crestingthehill.com.au
    G for Give More

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true. Most of these I've seen because of grandchildren!

      Delete
  3. Guessed them all but this was an easy one. I've seen Finding Nemo but not Finding Dory and have not seen the others.

    Janet’s Smiles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I liked Finding Dory (maybe even better than Nemo) because Dory is my favorite character in the series.

      Delete