Monday, April 2, 2018

Guess the movies from the taglines: B

Blogging from A to Z Challenge
(Click here for my theme reveal.)

Tagline... you're it! 

I'll give the taglines, you guess the movie titles.


Hint #1: Today's movies start with the letter...


(Spoiler alert: These are linked to the IMDb list of taglines for the movie.)



Theater 1
She's never met anyone like him. He's never met anyone... Period.

Theater 2

Theater 3

Theater 4
Ruthless and Toothless!

Another hint coming up...




Hint #2: The taglines belong to these movies...

A. Back to the Future (1985)
B. The Big Lebowski (1998)
D. The Boss Baby (2017)

(Not all movies referenced during this challenge are quality films, but I appreciate their witty taglines.)

Answers coming up...





Answers:
Theater 1: C
Theater 2: A
Theater 3: B
Theater 4: D

How did you do? Have you seen any of the movies? Which one is your favorite? Which tagline is your favorite?

I've seen all of these movies. I caught an edited version of The Big Lebowski on television--whew! Oh, and I wrote a review for The Boss Baby (found here).

My favorite of the taglines: Her life was in their hands. Now her toe is in the mail. (Catchy and intriguing!)

My favorite of the movies: Back to the Future

8 comments:

  1. Trudy,

    I would've never guessed these taglines with a million tries. Of the four, I've seen "Blast From the Past" and "Back To The Future". Both are excellent and fun films but I'd say the MJF trilogy is my favorite, too. Thanks for visiting! ;)

    Everyone is invited to visit my all-in-one mewsic, sparks, & a2z post on Curious as a Cathy! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel a Back to the Future marathon coming on!

      Delete
  2. Ruthless and Toothless made me smile - I think I'll keep it for my old age catchcry! I think I could rock a Tee Shirt with that written on it :)

    Leanne | www.crestingthehill.com.au
    C for Consider Every Angle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness. That made me laugh! Thanks!

      Delete
  3. I was sure I would get the Back to the Future one, but no! Got lebowski and Boss Baby though! Good fun.
    https://iainkellywriting.com/2018/04/02/b-is-for-birkirkara-malta/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked all of these films, especially Blast from the Past, and Back to the Future. Very clever tagline for Blast from the Past.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed the films, and the taglines! Some of them are very clever.

      Delete