Friday, April 20, 2018

Guess the movies from the taglines: R

Blogging from A to Z Challenge
(Click here for my theme reveal.)

Tagline... you're it! 

I'll give the taglines, you guess the movie titles.


Hint #1: today's movies start with the letter...


(Spoiler alert: these are linked to the IMDb list of taglines for the movie.)


Theater 1
Pals forever. If they can get past today.

Theater 2
Go ahead. Have the cheeseburger.

Theater 3
Still armed. Still dangerous. Still got it.

Theater 4
He's going to the wildest, most magical place on earth... home.



Another hint coming up...




Hint #2: The taglines belong to these movies...

A. RED (2010)
B. Repo Men (2010)
C. Rio (2011)
D. Rush Hour (1998) 

(Not all movies referenced during this challenge are quality films, but I appreciate their witty taglines.)

Answers coming up...




Answers:
Theater 1: D
Theater 2: B
Theater 3: A
Theater 4: C

How did you do? Have you seen any of the movies? Which one is your favorite? Which tagline is your favorite?

Out of these four movies, I haven't seen Repo Men

My favorite of the taglines: Because of Repo Men's concept (they repossess organ transplants if you fall behind on payments), I like their tagline... Go ahead. Have the cheeseburger.

My favorite of the movies: RED 

6 comments:

  1. I would agree that the tagline from Repo Man is the best. Weekends In Maine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure I could stomach the movie, but I do like their tagline!

      Delete
  2. Love Red. Watch it and Red 2 any time they come on.

    Janet’s Smiles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fun movies. Just like the tagline says, they've still got it!

      Delete
  3. The only one I've seen is RED. I like their tagline too. Fits those retired assassins well.

    ReplyDelete