Saturday, April 2, 2016

Boom, baby!

Blogging from A to Z Challenge.
Theme: Making movie lines our own.



"Boom, baby!"

The Emperor's New Groove (2000) has such clever writing, this is only one of several lines we adopted from the film. 

Emperor Kuzco (voice of David Spade) uses this line to make a grand entrance, and my husband makes it his own...

Dressed for the day and feeling confident: Boom, baby!

Arriving home after work: Boom, baby!

Trouncing me in a game of Parcheesi: Boom, baby!

You get the picture.

6 comments:

  1. How cute with this theme, incorporating movie lines into your own life :) I love it :)

    enjoy the rest of the challenge!

    betty
    http://viewsfrombenches.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, Betty! I look forward to following your theme, too, Sights and Sites of Arizona. I'll tell my daughter about it since she is moving there in a couple months.

      Delete
  2. Ha!...I especially love that this is used during a game of Parcheesi.

    Your A-Z theme is genius!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, my husband gets competitive during games! Makes it fun, though.

      Delete