Monday, May 7, 2012

Ideas and construction.

I named this blog Reel Focus, yet it's bugged me that my posts felt anything but focused -- like random whims -- written only when an idea stuck in my head (or my craw).  In a post written over a year ago I called this Reel Dabbling.  But... (insert drum roll)... I finally have ideas for this blog's focus and I'm very excited.

Once I get it rolling, there will be near daily posts (five to six a week).  It's difficult for me to write and post in real time, so I need a pool of blog entries in the wings before I launch.  This will take me a week or so to get everything situated, and to construct a fresh look for the blog to celebrate the transition, so please keep checking in.

In the meantime... dance of joy!  ♫ I'm so excited and I just can't hide it.... ♩


1 comment: