Monday, March 28, 2011

Screenwriting Software

Wow! I feel official and special! I just installed screenwriting software on my desktop and laptop. I've already written (and re-written) two feature length screenplays... using Microsoft Word. Using "Word" is not the most efficient way to format a screenplay, trust me. Ugh. But I made do.

In February I purchased Movie Magic Screenwriter 6. Why am I just now installing it, you might ask? Because I was up to my ears in projects and knew that once it was installed it would call out to me, and I would want to play. So I postponed the installation.

Now it's time to play. Time to re-type and re-write my babies!

(Oh, and with the installation, Write Brothers included a tutorial for an add-on plug-in I can purchase: "Streamline." I want, I want...I need, I need!)

No comments:

Post a Comment