- Look, you don't know me from Adam. But I was a better man with you, as a woman... than I ever was with a woman, as a man. You know what I mean? I just gotta learn to do it without the dress.
- Basic principles: no matter what, no matter when, no matter who... any man has a chance to sweep any woman off her feet. He just needs the right broom.
- Mary, why do you wear those stupid red boots all the time? You wanna know why? Because it makes my toes feel like 10 friends on a camping trip, that's why.
National Treasure (2004):
- A toast? Yeah. To high treason. That's what these men were committing when they signed the Declaration. Had we lost the war, they would have been hanged, beheaded, drawn and quartered, and-Oh! Oh, my personal favorite-and had their entrails cut out and burned! So... Here's to the men who did what was considered wrong, in order to do what they knew was right...
Kung Fu Panda (2008):
- Legend tells of a legendary warrior whose kung fu skills were the stuff of legend.
- I don't understand. All my life I've been waiting for someone and when I find her, she's... she's a fish.
- Would I BE in a DOCTOR'S OFFICE if I WAS feeling all right?
- Sorry folks. Park's closed. The moose out front shoulda told ya.
Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade (1989):
- We named the dog Indiana.
Napoleon Dynamite (2004):
Gone with the Wind (1939):
- No, I don't think I will kiss you, although you need kissing, badly. That's what's wrong with you. You should be kissed and often, and by someone who knows how.