Monday, January 16, 2023

Appreciate a Dragon Day

Hey, real quick. I looked at my calendar* and saw today is Appreciate a Dragon Day. Yep, it's an actual holiday observed yearly on January 16. 

I had to look on-line to learn how to celebrate such an occasion and the website suggested watching dragon-themed movies. 

Watch movies? Well, I better hurry and post on here to spread the news and share my favorite movie dragon... Mushu, on Disney's animated Mulan (1998). Voiced by Eddie Murphy, Mushu is my absolute favorite dragon!


And listed by year of release, here are other movies with dragons I've enjoyed:

Pete's Dragon (1977) (I liked this version better than the remake.)

The NeverEnding Story (1984)

How to Train Your Dragon (2010)

Can you tell I prefer dragons who are comedic or friendly? 

What are your favorite movie dragons?


*I have Sandra Boynton's "Every Days a Fabulous Holiday" calendar with "365 offbeat honest-to-goodness official holidays"... so much fun! It might generate ideas for future posts, too.


No comments:

Post a Comment