Monday, February 14, 2022

Kisses for Valentine's Day

Monday: Dialogue, Lines, or Quotes



I shared these lines of dialogue several years ago, but in honor of Valentine's Day, and special movie moments of kissing, here they are again...



Gone With the Wind (1939)...

RHETT BUTLER (Clark Gable)
No, I don't think I will kiss you. Although you need kissing badly. That's what' wrong with you. You should be kissed and often, and by someone who knows how.


Casablanca (1942)...

Kiss me. Kiss me as if it were the last time.

ROSE MORGAN (Barbra Streisand)
When my date takes me home and kisses me good night, if I don't hear the philharmonic in my head, I dump him.

 

The Princess Bride (1987)...

THE GRANDSON (Fred Savage)
They're kissing again. Do we have to read the kissing parts?

(And then, later on...)
GRANDPA (Peter Falk)
And as they reached for each other...
(stops reading)
THE GRANDSON
What? What?
GRANDPA
Ah, it's kissing again. You don't want to hear that.
THE GRANDSON
I don't mind so much.

YOUNG MELANIE (Dakota Fanning)
Why would you want to marry me for, anyhow?
YOUNG JAKE (Thomas Curtis)
So I can kiss you anytime I want.

MARGE (Julie Kavner, voice)
Mmmm, best kiss of my life.
HOMER (Dan Castellaneta, voice)
Best kiss of your life, so far.



No comments:

Post a Comment