Friday, December 17, 2021

Fun dialogue from Christmas movies.

Friday: Comic Relief

'Tis the season for Christmas movies, and I always appreciate when they make me laugh.

Elf (2003)
Buddy
We elves try to stick to the four main food groups: candy, candy canes, candy corns, and syrup.

Grinch
Blast this Christmas music. It's joyful AND triumphant. 

Rizzo the Rat
Mother always taught me, "Never eat singing food." 

        Later, when The Ghost of Christmas Yet to Come appears...

Rizzo the Rat
This is too scary. I don't think I want to see any more.

Gonzo
When you're right, you're right.
   (to the viewers)
You're on your own, folks. We'll meet you at the finale.

Home Alone (1990)
SANTA CLAUS
How low can you get? Givin'Kris Kringle a parking ticket on Christmas Eve. What's next, rabies shots for the Easter Bunny? 


Have you been watching Christmas movies, too? What are your favorite funny lines?

No comments:

Post a Comment