Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Books-to-film.

Wednesday: Point of View

For a several weeks I consistently wrote "My Take" posts on movies I viewed, but for the past few weeks I slacked off from watching movies and read a couple novels instead. Both books would make great films…

The Time Keeper by Mitch Albom (Thought provoking, with profound insights.) Some of his books have been made into films (Tuesdays with Morrie; The Five People You Meet in Heaven; For One More Day; Have a Little Faithso I hope The Time Keeper follows suit.

Counting by 7s by Holly Goldberg Sloan (Although categorized as "youth fiction," it's an enjoyable adult read. Well-written.) According to IMDB, this one is in development! I look forward to seeing it on the big screen.

Having read The Time Keeper, I almost feel guilty saying this, but…

So many books, so little time.
So many movies, so little time.

Have you read any books you'd like to see in film?

No comments:

Post a Comment