Sunday, February 28, 2010

I love comedy!


I love comedy! I delight when a writer uses a play on words, or comes up with creative images. This past Thursday we had so much fun in my screenwriting class. We read such creative, funny scripts. (Each week, we read aloud the latest pages the students have written. We read them as though we are the actors.) I read screen direction for one of the scripts; the story and writing style were so funny, I could hardly read the lines for laughing out loud. Tears squirted out my eyes.

As I mentioned in a previous entry, there are so many good stories out there. I truly wish they would make it to the screen.

The laughter from class has carried over for several days. I still burst out laughing when I think of some of the scenes. I've been in such a good mood ever since reading those scripts. I need more of that!

1 comment:

  1. I am happy when you are happy. You should try your hand at comedy. You can't say I haven't made you laugh most days. Glad to see you posted something. Been a while

    ReplyDelete