Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Odds and Ends

Just some odds and ends, catching up:

    Image from storyblocks.com. I searched for a photo that looked
    somewhat like my hands, but why did they have to title it
    "Hands of an old female typing on the keyboard"? hahahaha


  • As I mentioned in a previous post (here), I am working on a new page  for this blog which contains a comprehensive list of all the movies I've referenced. So, when there isn't a new post on here, please know I am not completely absent, just working behind the scenes.
  • Speaking of behind the scenes... I was "background talent" in the Hallmark movie Switched for Christmas (2017). If you watch the office Christmas party scene and go in slo-mo frame by frame you might catch a blurry glimpse of the shoulder of my Christmas sweater. That's my claim to fame for being 12 hours on the set.
  • My husband and I saw Wonder (2017) in December. I borrowed the book from the library and loved it so much I bought a copy. The movie was excellent, too. 
  • In comparison, we went to see Star Wars: The Last Jedi (2017) last Friday. Our tickets were free and yet we felt like we wasted our money. 
  • I added a few more movie review links on "My ClearPlay Movie Reviews" (see above tab or click here).
  • My theme word for 2018 is LAUGH, so I hope to find some good clean comedies to post about on here. Which are your favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment