Monday, October 31, 2016

Dialogue from not-so-scary movies.

Monday: Dialogue, Lines, or Quotes

Today is Halloween, so I selected some fun dialogue:


ERNEST (Jim Varney)
(sees Trantor the Troll)
Oh, I sure hope you're from Keebler!


Hocus Pocus (1993):

WINIFRED (Bette Midler)
Oh look, another glorious morning.
Makes me sick!



DR. FRANKENSTEIN (Gene Wilder)
STAND BACK! ... HE'S GOT A ROTTEN BRAIN!

FRAU BLÜCHER (Cloris Leachman)
It's not rotten! It's a good brain!

DR. FRANKENSTEIN
IT'S ROTTEN, I TELL YOU, ROTTEN!

THE MONSTER (Peter Boyle)
(lunging at the doctor)
RRAAAAAA!

IGOR (Marty Feldman)
Ixnay on the ottenray.


Casper (1995):
I can see right through you.

CASPER (Malachi Pearson)
Yeah, kind of happens when
you haven't got any skin.


Beetlejuice (1988):
ADAM (Alec Baldwin)
(reading)
"Handbook of the Recently Diseased".

BARBARA (Geena Davis)
... Deceased.

ADAM
Deceased?

BARBARA
I don't know where it came from.
Look at the publisher.

ADAM
"Handbook for the Recently
Deceased Press".

BARBARA
You know what? I don't think
we survived the crash!

Have a happy and safe Halloween!


No comments:

Post a Comment