Thursday, July 9, 2015

Movieclip fail.

A few years ago, when I searched for legal ways to insert movie clips, I came across "movieclips.com" which gave permission to embed their clips for free! I used that site numerous times on this blog.

Now I discovered Fandango recently took over the website. They don't have near the amount of clips, and they no longer have an option to embed the clip... only a link.

And that's not all. The movie clips I embedded in previous posts no longer work.

Very disappointed right now.

If you know of a legal way to share embedded trailers or clips, please let me know.


1 comment:

  1. I had never considered that sharing movie clips on a blog could be illegal. Thanks for bringing that to my attention. I hope you are able to find what you are looking for soon. :-/

    ReplyDelete