Answers to Rhetorical Questions Posed by Movie Titles
by Ethan Ryan, from mcsweeneys.net
- Judge Doom framed Roger Rabbit
- Your car's behind that mail truck, dude.
- Yes, they shoot horses to put them out of their misery.
- Fine, bring Bob.
- The stress of caring for his obese mother and developmentally slow brother is what's eating Gilbert Grape.
- Baby Jane grew up and became an alcoholic.
- I'm afraid of Virginia Woolf.
(Film titles: Who Framed Roger Rabbit; Dude, Where's My Car?; They Shoot Horses, Don't They?' What About Bob?; What's Eating Giblert Grape; Whatever Happened to Baby Jane?; Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?)