A word can make or break a title. Which brings me to today's comic relief… Add a Word Ruin a Movie (twitter.com/ruinmoviee).
Some examples from the site:
- Game of Porcelain Thrones
- The KFC Bucket List
- A Bed Bug's Life
- The Shawshank Tax Exemption
The list goes on.
After reading a few posts, I decided to ruin some titles myself. They might already be listed on the site (I didn't have time to read them all), but here's what I came up with...
- Gone With the Flatulent Wind
- The Sisterhood of the Traveling Smarty Pants
- The Philadelphia Sandwich Experiment.
- How To Potty Train Your Dragon
- The Book Worm Thief
- The Lone Power Ranger
- Crochet Hook
- American Beauty Mark
- Captain Phillips Screwdriver
- Schindler's To-Do List
So…apparently I can ruin ten titles, but can't up with a one intriguing title of my own.
By adding one word, which movie titles can you ruin?