Friday, October 12, 2012

Comic Relief: Alfred Hitchcock

Alfred Hitchcock NYWTS

That's right... Alfred Hitchcock. Not the typical name associated with comedy, but some of his quotes make me chuckle:
  • The length of a film should be directly related to the endurance of the human bladder.

  • Disney has the best casting. If he doesn't like an actor he just tears him up.

  • I am a typed director. If I made Cinderella, the audience would immediately be looking for a body in the coach.

  • Television is like the invention of indoor plumbing. It didn't change people's habits. It just kept them inside the house.

  • When an actor comes to me and wants to discuss his character, I say, "It's in the script." If he says, "But what's my motivation?," I say, "Your salary."

No comments:

Post a Comment