Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Time flies...just like random thoughts.

  • I looked under the bed, cleaned out my purse, emptied storage bins, but I cannot find July. I have no clue where it went. And apparently, from what I read on Facebook, others lost it too. Weird.
  • It used to be that I looked forward to going to the movie theater so I could have some buttery theater-style popcorn, but now I make my own popcorn (yep, popping in a pan) and love the taste of it so much, I find it's one more excuse to stay home and watch a DVD.  I want my own freshly made yummy kernels of goodness.  
  • "By the age of six the average child will have completed the basic American education... From television, the child will have learned how to pick a lock, commit a fairly elaborate bank holdup, prevent wetness all day long, get the laundry twice as white, and kill people with a variety of sophisticated armaments."  (From thinkexist.com)

1 comment:

  1. What? But it take a adult half a life time to stop eating theater popcorn and rent a movie?

    ReplyDelete